One of the challenges to greater diversity and inclusivity in boardrooms is a lack of visible opportunities for diverse, board-ready candidates. We proudly join Diligent’s Modern Leadership initiative to help change that.
The arrival of the pandemic has spurred digital transformation, accelerating trends already in motion, says Tariq Osman, partner and co-founder at Argand Partners.
Argand Partners, LP (“Argand”), the New York- and San Francisco Bay Area-based private equity firm, today announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Cherry GmbH (“Cherry”).
- October 14th - Argand Partners’ Cherry Acquires Software Company Theobroma
- September 30th - Argand Partners Acquires Cherry
- September 18th - Argand Partners joins Diligent’s Modern Leadership initiative
- April 1st - Argand Partners Announces Three Promotions
- March 18th - Concrete Pumping Holdings to Acquire Capital Pumping
- October 9th - OASE Living Water Acquires Atlantic Water Gardens
- October 30th - Argand Partners Announces the Acquisition of OASE