President & Chief Executive Officer, Viren Joshi, will retire following 8 years of dedicated service and outstanding leadership. Vagner Finelli will become Sigma’s new President & Chief Executive Officer.
Theobroma transaction secures critical security software technology and strengthens Cherry’s position as a leading provider of high-security peripheral infrastructure.
NEW YORK, Sept. 30, 2020 - Argand Partners, LP (“Argand”), the New York- and San Francisco Bay Area-based private equity firm, today announced that it has completed the acquisition of Cherry GmbH (“Cherry”). Argand acquires market-leading specialty manufacturing and business services companies with sustainable competitive advantages and strong growth potential.
- October 14th - Argand Partners’ Cherry Acquires Software Company Theobroma
- September 30th - Argand Partners Acquires Cherry
- September 18th - Argand Partners joins Diligent’s Modern Leadership initiative
- April 1st - Argand Partners Announces Three Promotions
- March 18th - Concrete Pumping Holdings to Acquire Capital Pumping
- October 9th - OASE Living Water Acquires Atlantic Water Gardens
- October 30th - Argand Partners Announces the Acquisition of OASE