An international perspective is a strong differentiator for smaller mid-market deals, say Argand Partners co-founder Heather Faust and partner Joyce Schnoedl.
Emerging managers often provide investors with access to niche strategies that improve diversification, says Argand Partners director of investor relations, Kay Blackwell.
- October 14th - Argand Partners’ Cherry Acquires Software Company Theobroma
- September 30th - Argand Partners Acquires Cherry
- September 18th - Argand Partners joins Diligent’s Modern Leadership initiative
- April 1st - Argand Partners Announces Three Promotions
- March 18th - Concrete Pumping Holdings to Acquire Capital Pumping
- October 9th - OASE Living Water Acquires Atlantic Water Gardens
- October 30th - Argand Partners Announces the Acquisition of OASE