Theobroma transaction secures critical security software technology and strengthens Cherry’s position as a leading provider of high-security peripheral infrastructure.
NEW YORK, Sept. 30, 2020 - Argand Partners, LP (“Argand”), the New York- and San Francisco Bay Area-based private equity firm, today announced that it has completed the acquisition of Cherry GmbH (“Cherry”). Argand acquires market-leading specialty manufacturing and business services companies with sustainable competitive advantages and strong growth potential.
One of the challenges to greater diversity and inclusivity in boardrooms is a lack of visible opportunities for diverse, board-ready candidates. We proudly join Diligent’s Modern Leadership initiative to help change that.
The arrival of the pandemic has spurred digital transformation, accelerating trends already in motion, says Tariq Osman, partner and co-founder at Argand Partners.
- October 14th - Argand Partners’ Cherry Acquires Software Company Theobroma
- September 30th - Argand Partners Acquires Cherry
- September 18th - Argand Partners joins Diligent’s Modern Leadership initiative
- April 1st - Argand Partners Announces Three Promotions
- March 18th - Concrete Pumping Holdings to Acquire Capital Pumping
- October 9th - OASE Living Water Acquires Atlantic Water Gardens
- October 30th - Argand Partners Announces the Acquisition of OASE